Please join us August 4th -7th, 2019 in Austin, Texas for the 45th International Traffic Records Forum!
Registration for the 45th Traffic Records Forum is now open!
Prepare your plate for tasty barbeque and Smoking Hot Data as the Traffic Records Forum goes to Austin, TX, the "Live Music Capitol of the World"!
The Forum will begin on Sunday, August 4th, with afternoon workshops and our Sponsor Welcome Reception in the evening. General and breakout sessions will begin on Monday, August 5, and close the afternoon of Wednesday, August 7.
Our host hotel is the lovely, Renaissance Austin Hotel, which is located within easy walking distance of shopping and dining locations, and a short cab ride to Austin's entertainment districts.
Register early and bring your posse on down as we serve up another Traffic Records Forum Texas style! For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for Abstracts
Abstract submissions for the 2019 forum is now closed. Thank you to all of those who submitted abstracts. The response this year was very positive and we look forward to some great sessions!
Once abstract submissions are approved, the program will be added to the Forum Website.
Book your room now!
Renaissance Austin Hotel
9721 Arboretum Boulevard
Austin, TX 78759
Tel: (512) 343-2626
ATSIP has a room block set up for forum attendees to book their room and receive the forum room rate of $145.00 per night. Use the link above to book your room at this discounted rate.
2018 Forum information
Forum events that took place:
Monday - The Harley-Davidson Museum® ATSIP hosted an evening event at the Harley-Davidson Museum® on Monday, August 13th 2018 from 6:00pm-9:00pm with food, drinks, and access to tour the museum during the event.
Wednesday - The Crash Injury Research and Engineering Network (CIREN)
CIREN CTR Tour and Crash Test Event - Wednesday, August 15 2018 from 11am - 4pm
Data analysts, state and local law enforcement officials, engineers, motor vehicle officials, emergency medical services providers, judicial administrators, and highway safety professionals from across the United States and international communities.
- Attend sessions for the latest safety data collection methods and best practices
- Learn how to:
- improve the accuracy of traffic records and highway safety data
- apply performance goals/measures in traffic records system improvements
- implement a model traffic records system
- organize and operate a successful traffic records committee
- Recognize the importance of standards and guidelines for traffic records systems
- Become acquainted with new technologies and ideas
- Network with a variety of transportation and highway safety professionals, AND
- Discover how better data can help save lives
Would you like to become a sponsor for 2019?
If you would like to become a sponsor or exhibitor at the 2019 forum please contact Karla Houston.
2017 Forum Attendee Roster (.pdf 484kb)
2016 Forum Attendee Roster (.pdf 107kb)
2015 Forum Attendee Roster (.pdf 132kb)
- 44th Forum -- August 12-15, 2018 - Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- 43rd Forum -- August 6-9, 2017 - New Orleans, Louisiana
- 42nd Forum -- August 7-10, 2016 - Baltimore, Maryland
- 41st Forum -- October 25-28, 2015 - Costa Mesa, California
- 40th Forum -- October 26-29, 2014 - St. Louis, Missouri
- 39th Forum -- October 27-30, 2013 - St. Paul, Minnesota
- 38th Forum -- October 28-31, 2012 - Biloxi, Mississippi
- 37th Forum -- July 31 - August 3, 2011 - Charlotte, North Carolina
- 36th Forum -- July 25 - 28, 2010 - New Orleans, Louisiana
- 35th Forum -- July 12 - 16, 2009 - Phoenix, Arizona
- 34th Forum -- July 26 - 31, 2008 - Orlando, Florida
- 33rd Forum -- July 22-26, 2007 - St. Louis, Missouri
- 32nd Forum -- July 30 - August 3, 2006 - Palm Desert, California
- 31st Forum -- July 31 - August 4, 2005 - Buffalo, New York
- 30th Forum -- July 25-29, 2004 - Nashville, Tennessee
- 29th Forum -- July 14-17, 2003 - Denver, Colorado
- 28th Forum -- July 2002 - Orlando, Florida
- 27th Forum -- July 28 - August 2, 2001 - New Orleans, Louisiana
- 25th Forum -- July 1999 - Danvers, Massachusetts
- 1st Forum -- November 1974 : New Orleans, Louisiana 1974 Forum Program - (3,084 kb)